Need to know what to get your favorite angler for Christmas, but you don’t fish? No worries, we’ve got you covered at Gulfstream. Check out our top 5 fail proof items to get you through the holidays.
- Hooks: You can never have enough hooks! Be sure to ask your local tackle retailer which size is best for the preferred fishing style of whoever you are buying for you. If you don’t know, try recalling which species they catch the most of.
- Leader Material: Whether it be Ande, Yo-Zuri, Trik Fish, etc., leader material is another item you can never have enough of. Again, try working with your local tackle retailer to decide which brand and size is right.
- Filet Knives: We’ve all seen these break, go overboard, or simply get misplaced on the boat. Having an extra filet or bait knife on board is always a good option and gift idea.
- Lures: These are great stocking stuffers! Getting a new lure is like getting a new toy and we don’t think you’ll leave anyone disappointed with this gift idea.
- Sunglasses: One of our favorite brands, Calcutta, has affordable sunglasses that you can gift without breaking the bank. This is another item that frequently goes missing, and a back up pair never hurts anyone!
Ask your local tackle retailers for assistance when shopping for Christmas this year. Shop local and ask for Gulfstream if you come across an item you can’t find!